There are a total of over 300 staffs at the Resort.
Be the benchmarking Resort in this region.
Training plan: HACCP and Safety Management.
2009 mission statement: Revamping and preparing Batam View Beach Resort for competition ahead.
- People: We view our employees as valuable assets and our guests as people to win over as our fans.
- Unity: We achieve as one team.
- Care: Taking care of employees and guests is our innate attribute.
- Enthusiasm: We perceive a challenging situation as an opportunity to excel.
- Zero defect: Savvy to do things right the first-time.
Batam View Beach Resort's people philosophies:
"Get the right people and get the people right."
- Recruit people who like the job, instead of need the job.
- Build passionate and diligent workforce.
- Develop strengths of people, instead of weaknesses.
- Empower people to resolve matters on the spot.
- Cultivate leaders and successors.
Customer care philosophies:
"Wow guests with thoughtful services."
- Guest service is everybody's job.
- Be friendly, cordial and helpful.
- Anticipate guests' needs.
- Treat every service as an important matter.
- Listen, acknowledge, handle immediately, follow through, and check back on guests' issues
Batam View Beach Resort is looking for (updated 6 August 2013) :
- General Manager.
- Asst FO Manager/ FO Supervisor/ FO Reception/ Reservation Manager/ Asst Reservation Manager/ Reservation Staffs.
- Director of Sales/ Asst. Director of Sales/ Sales Manager/ Asst Sales Manager/ Sales Executive.
- Guest Relationship Manager/ MarComm Manager/ MarComm Executive/ Event Coordinator.
- Hr Manager/ Training & Development Manager/ Administrations ( for all departments ).
- Asst Purchasing Manager/ Purchasing Executive/ Purchasing Staff.
- Executive Chef/ Executive Sous Chef/ Chinese Sous Chef/ Seafood Sous Chef/ CDP/ Cook.
- Chief Engineer/ Asst Chief Engineering/ Mechanics/ Electricians/ Plumbing/ Engineering staffs.
- Soundman/ Sound Technician.
- Waiter/ Waitress/ Bartender.
- Finance Controller/ Accounting staffs/ Night Auditor.
- Project Manager for all renovations<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>
- Graphic Designer.
- Housekeeping Supervisors and staffs.
- Chief Security/ Asst Chief Security/ Security Officer.
- Assist F & B Manager.
- Preferably Hotel Diploma.
- Possess at least 1 to 2 years experiences.
- Fresh grads with passion in customers service are welcome to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written English required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interest candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume.
Please state current and expected salary, date availability together with recent photograph.
to following email : email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)